Friday, February 6, 2015

Fiction Fridays: An Introduction

Photo via Pinterest

Since reading is one of my passions, I decided to dedicate a day each week to my favorite books.  Every weekend I try to set aside time to lay in the sun or snuggle under a blanket (depending on the weather) and read a good book.

Fiction Friday's are a blogging idea that came from the lovely Chloe Parr (a fellow avid reader and one of my favorite style inspirations), which will feature the latest book I've been coveting off my extensive reading list.

Currently my list is totaling around 470 books (and open to suggestions). 

This list is never-ending.  For each book I finish it seems that three more will take it's place.  But, so is the life of your typical book-lover.

Thinking about the reading ahead of me, I can't help but to mention this favorite little quote of mine from the much loved George R. R. Martin: "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.  The man who never reads lives only one."





Next Up: Girls in White Dresses






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates made by pipdig