Friday, December 5, 2014

Renovations


Notice anything different?

Something that had been on my mind for a while was a way to spruce up the appearance of this blog. Not that there was anything wrong with it's previous look, just that I was looking for a little change.

I can't quite remember how, but at some point a couple months ago I had the fortune to stumble across a template design site called pipdig.

I was instantly in love with the template that you see now.  It was just so clean and fresh to me, I thought it would be the perfect addition.

The template itself downloaded with a very easy and straightforward step-by-step guide. Though even if you can't figure out how to work blogger (which let's be honest can be pretty confusing), they offer to install it for you for free.

Needless to say, the biggest of thank yous to pipdig for making an amazing template and simple set-up!


xoxo
Chelsea
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates made by pipdig