Sunday, December 7, 2014

Procrastination Nation


I am one of the worst procrastinators.  Honestly, if procrastinators formed a faction I'd be their Katniss Everdeen.

How do I know this?

Because it's currently three in the morning and I still haven't started an assignment due tomorrow night, not to mention I haven't even considered touching my finals material.

It's something I've been constantly trying to work through. Though clearly I've missed the mark on that front this week.

So instead of continuing with my work, like the quintessential procrastinator I am I'm going to list everything I've done instead of my work.

Here goes:

Watched 2 complete seasons of Gilmore Girls on Netflix
(then proceeded to watch 5 Chopped episodes for a change of pace)
Ate through 2 and a half bags of Tostitos
Attempted to paint my nails without looking
Went to a formal
Redesigned my blog
Re-read Bel Canto a third time
"Purchased" at least 3 closets worth of clothes
(as in placed items in my shopping bag and never actually committed)
Rearranged my room
Cleaned my room

... and basically anything under the sun besides studying for my finals or my MCAT.

Considering it's been all but a week I'd like to believe this list is looking pretty impressive... though I'm pretty sure it's size isn't actually a good thing.

Well, I've promised myself that I would finish at least a chapter in my neuroanatomy book once I published this.  I'll keep you posted how that goes.


Does anyone else think Netflix is just an abnormal anagram for "finals week"?


xoxo
Chelsea
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates made by pipdig