Saturday, December 20, 2014

All I Want for Christmas



Considering my surgery will have me couch-ridden for a couple days, I thought I'd take the time to share some items that I've found myself wishing for come Christmas.

(And for those of you who are shopping last minute, maybe this can inspire some gift ideas for the upcoming holiday.)

I've had my eye on this jacket for years. The faux leather is made so well you wouldn't be able to tell that it's fake, and the edgy structure and design of the jacket is gorgeous.
($98, Nordstrom)

My recent obsession has been layering simple jewelry, and Dogeared has so many simple and beautiful designs that would look amazing dressed up or down.
($50, Dogeared)

Personally, I'm interested in the new Travel Size options.  I haven't had the chance to personally test the product, but I've heard rave reviews and would love to try out a bold red lip.
($10, Sephora)

As your typical 90's child, I am so unbelievably happy that skorts have been making a comeback.  (Party in the front, business in the back anyone?) I think the style of this one in particular would be great for a night out.
($68, Topshop)

I have a love affair with small, black bags.  This one in particular is the perfect size to hold all necessities, while maintaining a structured and stylish appearance perfect for the night out.
($175, Nordstrom)

The constant struggle with my iPhone has always been it's battery life.  It can't seem to last a day without putting out (and always when you need it most). Case and point, portable chargers are a lifesaver - and this one is so gosh darn cute too.
($30, Nordstrom)

7. MAC Cosmetics 'Syrup' Lipstick
Let's face it, I'm addicted to MAC lip products.  Honestly they are consistently some of the best, reasonably-priced products out there.  I find that this shade in particular goes well with most everyday wear, and just adds that bit of sheen to your lips that can tie together a look.
($15, MAC Cosmetics)

8. Juicy Couture 'Livia' Ankle Boots
Another addiction of mine: black, heeled ankle booties.  This pair I stumbled across a couple months ago and have been waiting for the right price deduction to purchase (because, in case it needs reminding, I'm on a college budget here).  A girl can never have enough shoes and the high heel combined with the structured gold details give this bootie the perfect look to wear on a night out.
($50, Kohl's)

9. Hunter Original High Gloss Boot
I have had my eye on these boots since freshman year (because let's be honest, the first necessity when moving to college is a solid rain boot purchase).  I had opted for something less pricey, but my eye has been on these little lovelies ever since.  Burgundy is one of my favorite colors of the season, and I think it could add just the right pop of color on a cold rainy day.
($99,  Nordstrom)
Note: Unfortunately right as I posted this these beauties sold out, but never fear! A quick peruse of the internet will offer you plenty more options to buy.





What would you like to receive this Christmas? Or even better, what are you excited about giving?


xoxo
Chelsea

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates made by pipdig