Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sunday Shopping

My school is a little different than most colleges, as instead of Columbus Day weekend off we are given the weekend before (for Yom Kippur).  This is both a blessing and a curse.

A blessing in the sense that this is around mid-terms and being home before everyone else means that we actually might get work done.

A curse because, despite our best efforts, we won't get work done and are thus left with nothing to do.

So what do we do when all our friends are still at school? Shop.

This past Sunday I made a trek out to the Lee Prime Outlets for a bit of shopping. (Mainly because there's a J. Crew Outlet down there... and everything in the store was at least half off.)


So, naturally, I bought a couple things.

(Just a side, I splurged a little more than what you see above throughout my trip, but it was mostly on interview outfits and such. These couple here were my favorite purchases so I'd thought I'd share.)

This has been something I've actually been eyeing for a couple years now, I just couldn't justify the price tag.  After a couple discounts however, I'm now happy to say it's a staple for my fall wardrobe.

Admittedly, this was more of an impulse buy. I already own a chambray shirt in a lighter denim color, however I loved the cut of this shirt and have been wearing it constantly over just a basic scoop-neck shirt with leggings and converse.

Let me tell you, I am addicted to buying cozy sweaters. As much as I love dressing up, more often than not you will find me in a cozy sweater and leggings because I love feeling comfy more. So, naturally, a nice warm sweater made its way into my list of purchases.

Now that my wallet has officially trimmed a couple inches, I will make my way back into the hectic life of college mid-terms.  (Which, if we're being honest, I 100% follow the conspiracy that teachers scheme to make one week of the semester living hell with projects and exams.)

At least now when I spend the next week in the library it'll be in style.



How was your Columbus Day?

xoxo
Chelsea
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates made by pipdig